Ordering again!

I've had some requests for some prints, so I'm going to do another order of canvas prints.  I've added some more photos to my set on Flickr.  Check 'em out and let me know if you'd like to order.  Please EMAIL ME and I'll let you know sizes, prices, and any other answers to questions you may have.  Also, if I've taken photos of you or your family and you'd like those pictures on canvas, I can easily do that as well!  Click HERE to see the photos on Flickr.  You can refer back to this post if you'd like to see what the canvas prints look like hung on walls and also the picture below:

3 comments:

Kade and Katie said...

okay, so we are totally slacking with getting our order in. question...can we just order prints too, not the wrapped canvas? and if we were to do one of the pictures on the valley and split it in three, which one would you do? (wrapped canvas for those three) i like the way the one looks that you did with the trees...and you have some cool tree shots?? lots to choose from. let me know. thanks! oh, and how soon do they get here?

Anthony and Rene said...

Hey I would love to order some. I have some pictures I'd like to do....am I too late?

Just be...... said...

It was nice to meet you today! I like your style, nice work!

 
Copyright © 2013 T&C Photography | Design by Cinnamon Girl Studio